Monday 10 September 2012

IMP FTW

I’m not exactly what you would call a music lover, but I do like hearing new and interesting music. I also like to listen to things that other people don’t listen to. I’m a Hipster in that way, except that I don’t really go around telling people how I listen to things they don’t listen to. I only every say that Rock Rules and K-Pop, and most other pop, Sucks!

Over the weekend I found a new podcast called the Independent Music Podcast, produced by Pat Crane. (A Web Search will reveal that this is not the only show by that name though.) The podcast is part of the Signals Media All Stars Network.

Signas Media is a new network that a group gamer nerds, my people, created to promote their shows. Pat is one of the hosts of Convert to Raid, a weekly podcast about raiding in World of Warcraft.

I digress. On the IMP Pat plays music from all genres from people we in Korea are unlikely to ever hear. Great thing is that he links the songs for download in the show notes. Feed the Hipster’s music player! I’d be hard pressed to pick just one song that I liked to link with this post so just do yourself a favour and plug in to this while you are stuck in front of your computer at work. It might just save your sanity -.^

No comments:

Post a Comment