Thursday 13 September 2012

Right in front of your nose…

…and our nose is right there next to your eyes. Conclusion: You should be seeing it.

A few times this week I carried my camera with me, just in case I see a photo. The interesting thing about holding a camera in our hand, ready to shoot, is that you actively look for things that might make interesting photos. Without the camera you will just walk past it and not give it a second look, or you will sit there with something kind of interesting right in front of your face and not notice it, but with the camera... *CLI-KAH*

 

The first photo is of a leg stop in a chair at a restaurant I frequent. It might just be me having a wild imagination, but think HUGE Frankenstein like forehead, beeeeeg mouth and East Asian like eyes that are barely visible just about the mouth.

The second photo is of the umbrellas just above me. Nothing earth shattering, just something I thought created interesting lines.

Oupa Face
Umbrellas

No comments:

Post a Comment