Wednesday 20 April 2011

Will work for coffee


I’m tired. I am really tired and all because I was having the same dream. Like it often is with dreams, I can’t really remember just what it was. I do have some vague idea though.

I think that in the dream I was supposed to plant something that would serve as some sort of an alarm clock. The same alarm clock that wakes me up at 7am every morning. Stupid, but what do you expect from a dream, right? Because this something was not planted yet I would wake up in order to do the planting, just to immediately realise that it was a dream and that there was nothing to plant.

This happened five times between 5am and 7am. Basically I would fall asleep, enter a dream state after about 20 minutes dream the same dream and immediately wake up. Aaaaaah! If I ever get my hands on that dream fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment