Monday 18 April 2011

Let's try this again


My roughly 10 months of near constant depressive stated seems to be nearing an end. I have been shunning people for most of that time, sitting in front of my computer getting a Gnome Priest from 0 to 85 and almost fully raid geared in just a few weeks, while testing other classes.

I have also had a lot of time to reflect on my life in general and why I feel the way I do. I know what started it all but the rest is a bit fuzzy and not that pretty, I’m sad to say. All this is  mostly because of my own behaviour.

There are a few things I have started doing a lately that have made me feel a lot better about myself. Keeping my mouth shut about other people when they are not there to defend themselves has helped a lot. I’m not 100%  there yet, but I am 100% trying. Baby steps, and every day just a bit of effort and it will all get easier.

Today will be the first time in almost 4 months for me to set foot in the Hapkido gym. I just didn’t have the motivation, just like I didn’t have the motivation to take photographs. I can’t tell you why, except that it was cold and the motivation level was not high enough to overcome that. Tonight will be the night that I start working off all that fat I have accumulated over the last few months.

In other news, there is a place in Icheon that now give Korean lessons. I’m not sure of the guy’s experience with foreigners at a level as low as us lot, but he is a university lecturer and it seems like this is not the first time teaching Korean. I will try my best to make this 18 week program work for me. I will try to stick a few extra lessons on there from KoreanClass101.com.

Also on the cards will be photography. I did take the random shot here and there, and I do have them on my memory card and phone, but that is where they have been for a long time now. I need to Jailbreak my phone which means I have to back up my photos. Once I have them on the computer, uploading to Flickr will be easy, so expect a load of posts with what will basically amount to photo dumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment