Thursday 19 June 2014

We will eat you out.

"Bank with us. We are more than just cunning linguists."

A poster on the subway was advertising a bank, I think. I honestly didn't have enough time to see everything because it was my stop and I had to get off or get trampled. The photo was taken in the seconds I had before people started moving, hence the blur.

The poster had 4 or 5 girls, I don’t remember, sitting on each other’s necks. I’m guessing it’s some sort of K-Pop group, because marketing here seems almost incapable of functioning without the use of a celebrity, major or minor. The girl at the bottom is making what I guess is one of her normal “cute” poses. Unfortunately that cure pose just does not have the non-meaning to everyone on the train.

Interesting how an innocent gesture can mean something completely different to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment