Tuesday 17 June 2014

Korea 0 - 1 Tunisia

A couple of weeks back I was invited to the Korea vs. Tunisia match. The seats weren't great, but they were free and it was the first time I'd sat in that area.

First things that struck me what that the Tunisian players were all white. Yes, I know Tunisians are white, but even as a white African I always forget that North Africa is not actually populated by Negroids. I've been to Tunisia. Why is this still new to me?

The match itself was rather uneventful and if this game, along with the other World Cup warm up games are anything to go by, then Korea will be lucky to get even a single win in Brazil. Of Korea’s 5 games just before the world cup, they lost for and somehow managed to beat Greece. Oh well.

There are still many weeks left before FC Seoul will have a home game, so it will be a while before I get to return here.

No comments:

Post a Comment