Wednesday 22 August 2012

Mannam Photography Exhibition

Mannam Photography will be having a small exhibition for the Mannam Photography Club. Initially I was not going to contribute, but they were in serious need of photos, so I decided to add three photos to the mix. What do I have to lose by helping. The exhibit is related to Mannam's Word Peace Initiative activities. I though this photo from my “100 Favs” collection (work in progress) would be relevant.

The small exhibition will be held at Cafe Gallery Golmok in Itaewon From 27 August to 1 September. (Facebook even here)

Tankin Flowers
A tank on an military base near the North South Korean border.

Peace
A former student of mine doing the peace sign.

Issues
My all time favourite photo. A girl singing in the shadows for money, badly, I'm sorry to say, while a mother with children sits happily oblivious in the sun pouring through the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment