Tuesday 12 July 2011

YPBooks

What is this?
YPBooksYoungpoong Books, also known as YPBooks has a few branches in and around Seoul. I find that YPBooks does not have the selection of Kyobo, especially the Banpo branch, but they are not to be ignored when you need something to read. The staff often does not have the very best English, but they are always able to help you with whatever you need.

Where is it then?
Possibly the best know branched are in Gangnam (actually Banpo) and Jongno.

For the Gangnam Branch go to Express Bus Terminal on Line 3. Heat out Exit 7, immediately turn right and head in to Central City. As you enter on the B1 floor you will see YPBook on the other side of the floor.

The Jongno Branch is right next to Jonggak Station on Line 6. Head out Exit 6. As soon as you exit you will see the smaller entrance to YPBooks on your left. It is that easy.

And when are they open?
I still have to confirm this, but my current information is that they are open from 09:00 to 22:00 every day.

I have questions. Can I call them?
I still need to go back and ask them for a phone number where we can reach an English speaker .

Is this information still correct?
I was at the location on 10 July 2011 and can confirm the pin. I need to go back and check the times and telephone numbers.

Take me back to the list of bookshops, or show me the map with all the pins on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment