Wednesday 6 July 2011

Pop goes the iPhone

Pop goes the iPhone

I think it was in a book by Anthony Robbins, yes I sometimes read stuff like that, that I found the idea that you will go where you look. As an example, if you are on a bike and see a large rock in your way, then the way to avoid it is not to keep your eye on the rock. Looking at it will naturally draw you straight at it. What you should do is look at where you need to go to avoid the rock, i.e. next to the rock and you will naturally drift that way. With that in mind, let me lay the reason for the photo on you…

I made a mad dash to the supermarket between two classes. To do this I had to almost run home, get on my scooter, go buy a bunch of pens for students to use, then come back. On my way to the supermarket I saw something lying in the road, as in in the middle of the road. How it got to be there I have no idea.

I was looking at this black object as I was approaching it, trying to figure out what it was when all of a sudden I released I was looking at an older model iPhone. Being the idiot that I sometimes am, I kept on looking straight at it instead of looking where I need to go to avoid it and ended up running right over it. I am the one responsible for cracking that glass.

The phone might have been in a good working condition before I came along, but as things stand now I’m unable to switch it on and wait for someone to call. I guess I am the new owner of a useless iPhone. It is not really my phone, but seeing it in this condition makes me sad. There is a Korean out there who has been taking care of their phone for so long and then this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment