Monday 11 July 2011

Seoul Bookshops

For most of us living in and around Seoul, Seoul itself is where we get our book from. Yes, I know YOU get it from Amazon.com, but I’m going to pretend you don’t exist.

This post, and the posts it will link to in the future, will contain a list of bookshops that sell a decent amount of English language book. At the moment it is quite sparse, and I still have to visit most of them to get the exact map location and finer details, but I hope to flesh it out soon enough.

As a companion to this page I am updating a Google Map to show the exact locations of the various shops.

Here is the list of notable bookshops I know about so far:

Kyobu Books
Yongpoon Books
Seoul Selection Bookshop
Underground Foreign Bookshop
Beautiful Store Bookshop
Itaewon Foreign Bookstore
What The Book
Abby's Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment