Wednesday 25 August 2010

Yesterday I surfed on over to the KEB Internet Banking site and was pleasantly surprised by the new feature. OK, it might have been there before, but I never had to worry about it. KEB provides an application specifically designed for Mac. No worries about which browser to use. I just hope the security is built in and, well, secure.

Seems Windows users still have to go the browser route, and not just any Browser Internet Explorer. Shame. Linux users, and I’m one of them as well, are out of luck.

1 comment:

  1. Except you have to get a One Time PIN Code generator to do Mac banking, in addition to your Internet Banking Digital Certificate. They don't allow the use of the security card for Mac internet banking. It's really useful. You even get Forex information. The OTP generator costs 7,000 won if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete