Monday 13 May 2013

Just photos

I love how some of my nicest photos are not taken with my SLR, but with my phone. One of the reasons I took almost no photos with my large camera for a long time was because my phone kind of filled the gap as the documenting device. The main reason I got into photography, after all, was to document what I saw and share it over the internet.

The first photo was taken at Jindo in the far South of Korea. This woman, for whatever reason, was standing apart from the hoard that was attending the Jindo Miracle Sea Festival (진도 신비의바닷길축제), digging for clams, I think.

After putting it through a few of the new presets I found on the internet and then tweaking it a bit to get what I wanted, I ended up with this photo.

Gathering

My favourite phone photo came from Mokpo and the waterfront at Sang-dong. I have a similar image taken with the SLR, but the inclusion of a father with his two children was what made this photo my other top shot from the weekend away

Untitled


*Thank you to Jo for the editing and making my terrible writing be a bit more presentable.

1 comment: