Tuesday 1 May 2012

Moar Pain!

I am still going strong with my training program despite the week long interruption. I finished 6 week without missing a single one of my 4 weekly sessions (came close a few times) and added a strength week to make continuing after the break easier. That was 7 successful weeks. Yaah!

Yesterday I started the last 4 week stretch and it was a killer. The final reckoning was just over 60 Chinese Push-ups, about the same for normal push-ups and about 55 close grip push-ups. That was topped off with just over 60 dips.

While getting ready for school this morning I could feel the good pain in my chest muscles and triceps. I did not do everything perfectly, but I never gave up resulting in a great workout. By Friday ever muscle in my body will be sore L

Update:
Keeping my body straight while doing the push-ups seems to have hit my core rather hard. My abbs are starting to hurt now.

No comments:

Post a Comment