Wednesday 7 December 2011

Here’s looking at you, Photographer.

Today's post contains a few photos of the models posing at the face painting and consume section. I mentioned before that I preferred this section. The artists in this section seemed to have a clearer understanding of what was supposed to be going on. they weren’t just using models as canvases that happened to be curved.

The first model in here was not only gorgeous, but also a delight to photograph. She would ofen look at the cameras and smile. Every time she did it I would nod my head and mouth “Thank You” at her. I think this helped because every time I cane round their area again she would look at the camera, do little poses and even show me the latest additions :)

The second model was not looking at the camera in that particular shot, but I decided that I preferred that one to the one where se was indeed looking at me.

The last photo was of a model right next to the one in the main photo, who was almost as friendly and pretty darn cute. I will post another photo of her that I took earlier in the day.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment