Thursday 8 December 2011

Consumes be done.

The consume section was finished long before the body painting section. (I did not stay for he body painting results, because I was sun burned and wanted to make sure I would get on a bus back home).

The model in the main photo was done long before any other model, and the way she was positioned made it generally easy to get nice photos of her. This is not my favourite photo of her, but it is one that shows a lot of her costume.

The second photo is the Japanese entry. Looks good, bit not very imaginative, I’d say. The third entry was my favourite. Not very risky, but I still liked it. Here the model was being led to the stage for the public presentation. The last entry was a bit weird, in a good way. The make-up on her eyes forms another set of large open eyes when the model closes hers. More photos on my Flickr set of the event.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment