Saturday 10 December 2011

The funny and norty

I had my finger down and was taking a burst. Within a couple of seconds the photos went from her looking directly at me, seeing something, opening her mouth as of to say “Aaah!” and going in to the pout. No idea what was going on, but it made for a nice photo.

*

 

The artist was talking to her friend, I think, and the model was just sitting like this to make it easier to paint. But, with burst mode again, I managed to get a few shots that on their own did not really tell the whole story. I leave it up to you to create your own story for this shot.

*

 

Love the people in the background.

*

 

The model was looking around for something and with my oh so trustworthy burst mode I managed to get this shot of her looking bewildered in my direction. the photo makes it seem like she is thinking: “Hey! What the f*** are you doing?!”
 *

 

This photo was just to good to resist. Everyone was staring or at least swinging their heads back.
 *

 

The girls does not have a bad butt at all, but what made this photo for me was the towel that seems to be covering … nothing

*

 

Every man there wanted THAT job. Well, all the men like me who like butts. This particular model had rather large breasts, as you can see. The Korean photographers were crowding to get photos of the big breasted foreign women =D
 *

Yes, these two are total perv photos. Like I said in an earlier post, anyone who thinks hat body painting is all art and no erotica is kidding themselves.

*

*

 

That is it for the photos from the Daegu International Body Painting Festival. More in my Flickr set.

No comments:

Post a Comment