Friday 16 July 2010

Trend Time

Is been a while since pizza has entered my mouth and even longer since I has a New York Special at Mr Pizza. I just placed my order and I’m sitting back to look at the people down on the street.

It would seem there is a new fashion trend this year, and I must say it is one that I really like. There are a lot of women walking past wearing slightly loose fitting, mostly straight summer dresses. Being summer dresses it comes down to about mid thigh and is made from a material that appears almost wrinkled. More often than not the prints are of small flowers.

If only more women will start wearing it then we will have something that actually suites one of the other trends now, the solid cork sole/heel type shoe. What are those called?

(Hope to get a photo soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment