Wednesday 16 January 2008

Seat of the Soul

Remember the post a while ago about how Korean are crazy because their brains are in their chests? I have more info in that department. I have found out that their ears are containers for their souls. Sure, you can make an argument that these earmuffs were produced in Korea, but they are being sold in Korea. To me that is the same as agreeing with the notion...

Just in case you're unable to make out the writing there, it says:
"KEEP WARM YOUR SOUL! IT'S EAR MUFF. designed by artbox made in china"


Photobucket
Photobucket



*Please note that statements in this Blog are not intended to make anyone look bad. I do not look down on Koreans. I'm merely describing how amusing I sometimes find people and I am mostly describing it to other Westerners. Feel free to come to South Africa and tell the world how crazy we are because heaven knows, we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment