Tuesday 18 March 2014

Be Prepared for Acion

This is going to be a year of even more sport than last year and hopefully it will be accompanied by some great accidental photographs.

Through the latter part of last year's K-League football season I started attending FC Seoul games. Getting there, even during the week, is so much easier now that I have a subway line close to me.

Towards the end of the year I also accidentally discovered the ice hockey and the basketball teams. With the realisation that there is so much sport around me I even managed to get myself to a volleyball game.

For this coming year I'm intending to see as much as I can while still not overdoing it. I now have a season ticket for FC Seoul which will save me a fair bit of money over the course of the year. Tickets are all that expensive to begin with, mind. When winter comes I will also get an ice hockey season ticket with a nice reserved seat.

I also got to know many the useful streams of information regarding the various leagues and sports. Now I even know the schedule for the the amateur and women’s football leagues. I'll be trying to visit a few of those when FC Seoul are not playing at home, and if there isn't something else that might need my more immediate attention.

Let’s not forget the rugby and cricket from back home to glance at from time to time, as well as the upcoming Football World Cup. Then the times are right I will be stream that or if I can, downloading it.

Exciting times ahead, sport fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment