Saturday 8 October 2011

This week in apps

I've been looking at what was to be found in the app store and needless to say Google's apps were first on the list searches and keeper. All the rest, with the exception of the Amazon app went the way of the bin.

Today I was listening to This Week in Photography and the photographer being interviewed mentioned Instagram and how popular it was. Based on her recommendation I went in search of it.

Imagine my surprise when I found that it was free, and awesome. It let's you take square photos which is always a nice option for phones and then let's you choose from a selection of preset prosessings, all nice.

What I looked most was it's ability ti instantly share the photos. It would seem that all photos taken with Instagram are immediately uploaded to the Instagram website where people can view it. I haven't tried it yet, but it seem that you can do the same for most of the photo sharing sites such as Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment