Saturday 20 November 2010

Interesting Day, Sorta

Interesting hours passed by today. woke up sick and had to to go the doctor. Its a new practice which is good because the other local one closed. It is even better because this one is very close to me AND the doctor speaks decent English. (Watch me smile) The practice is also partnered with a pharmacy, like most doctors are, where the owner speaks excellent English.

Back at school we were playing Past Tense Bingo. My first class was the Lust For Life 3-1 class. My Boise was mostly gone and they treated me nice.

During the game the caller called the word "lie". One of the boys promptly responded with "BINGO!" Leave it to this class to make me happy.

The rest of the day was spent wasting time when not teaching do that I can get home and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment